Thursday, February 14, 2013

our little super hero














Maverik you have officially stolen our hearts. You are the sparkle in you daddy's eye. Everything you do makes us laugh, you know it and you love it. I've never met a child so entertaining. You love to have the spotlight and put on a show for whoever is watching. I love to just sit and listen to the things you have to say. Your mind is always spinning. Maverik is always game for whatever is offered but when it comes down to doing it... you are my shy little guy. Big talker but you don't hesitate to tell us you are to nervous or scared when the time comes. You are so endearing, sometimes you drive us crazy but it's hard to remember why because you turn around and charm us in the same breath. You are a very smart boy with a great imagination. You have been a super hero for about a year now and you have us convinced you can fly "for real" that's what you way all the time."I'm weally serious guys" "for real." We hear that a hundred times a day. You are the best sharer and you have no problems with going to primary or the gym. You are a great little helper, you love to drive the "beeler" and run home when we get to our neighborhood.  You are very well behaved and social. You prefer to talk to the adults but don't mind playing with the kiddos.
You crack us up with your Iron Man trivia. I'll never forget when you stuffed the sea-hawks light up your shirt to make an "Iron Man" heart. You love to snuggle and ask if someone will sleep with you every night. Lately you have settled for me asking "would you rather" questions before bed. You break things, mess things up, ignore me, and try my patients. However you are so dog gone sweet that I get tender just thinking about you and your little quirks. I love to hear you sing, especially "i will go I will do the things the lord commands" and your original "do what I wanna do." You make stuff up all the time, and are a great sport when Deakan bosses you around. As daddy would say "this world needs more Maveriks" and I couldn't agree more. We are so lucky to have you in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment